Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Call. Yep. He Answered!

I finished up teaching at Mt. Hermon tonight. I spoke on the need to prepare for life as they leave the experience of the mountain top here at camp (read Matthew 17:1-8 and answer the question, "Is Jesus enough for me."). As I was praying to close the night I felt like I needed to offer a relationship with Jesus one more time for those who hadn't done it. Well, Jesus waste finished because between 8-12 junior higher stood up tonight to surrender to Christ. The place went bonkers. It was awesome!!!

Thank you for praying. Jesus heard and he did some serious Satan-smashing work tonight. Listen. Can you hear that? That's heaven throwing a party. I think we should join it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just Awesome!!! Yep, it is time to party! Praise GOD!!! and thank-you Brian my modern day Old Testment in your face prreacher!

    Speak on my Brother Speak on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete