Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update from Wednesday Night

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Seriously. I can't explain what is happening.  It's the middle of summer and God is growing this ministry and exploding the worship services on Wednesday night.  Believe it or not: people are coming.  And they are bringing friends who are getting all jacked up about it.  And as God's Spirit continues to gear us up for what next, I am excited to take the people of Wednesday nights and let them loose on the surrounding communities.  I was talking to my buddy Ryan Hall today, who led worship last night, and he told me that he has never heard the people bring it in praise and worship like they did last night.  In fact, he said that at one point, the people were singing so loud that he heard them over his speaker monitor.

I taught on the topic of demons: what the Bible says about them and our response to them.  Honestly, I felt like there was so much information to try to pass on in such a short amount of time that I wasn't too excited about how the message came out.  However, it's at those times that I have to trust that God's word went out and accomplished exactly what he wanted it to accomplish (Isaiah 55:10-11).

I will continue to try to explain what is happening on Wednesday nights the best that I can.  However, if you can make it, join us on a Wednesday night at 7pm and see for yourself.  Thank you for praying.  Please keep it up.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to get back and see for myself and worship with you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to get back either. See you soon, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] an update on what God did this past Wednesday night at our evening worship service at PFB (click here to read the update).  I posted and went on to the next task at hand.  Yesterday, a member from [...]

    ReplyDelete