Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please Be Praying...

It's going to be a busy week teaching again but I'm so stinkin' pumped. Please be praying for the following:

1). I will be teaching this afternoon at New Community, our after-school program for junior high and high school students here at PFB. I'm so excited. It's been a while since I've been able to go in and teach these kids.

2). I'm teaching tomorrow night at Wednesday at PFB worship on the topic of demons. I spent about three hours studying yesterday and felt dirty afterward. :) Please pray that God shares the truth about demons and our victory over them in Jesus.

3). I'll be performing a wedding ceremony on Saturday evening. I'm very excited to get to be part of this couple's happy day.

4). I'm continuing to go through the book of Philippians with our high schoolers this Sunday morning.

Thank you so much for continually praying for me. You all mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment