Thursday, February 4, 2010

Would you please be praying?

On Friday, I leave for Crestline to speak at a small college group retreat. I'm really looking forward to getting away and still waiting to hear from the Holy Spirit exactly what he wants to teach them. I had the opportunity of teaching them last year and loved being with them. It's such a cool group to be around, a group that truly loves and cares for each other. They remind me of what a college group would look like in the book of Acts.

I'm excited. I'm eager. Please be praying for me as I teach this weekend. I want to be open to what it is that God wants to show and share with all of us that are up there. I will give an update when I get back.

Thank you so much for how you constantly pray for me. I cannot tell you, or put into words,  how appreciative I am that you love me in this way and support me and my ministry in this way. God bless you. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment