Monday, February 22, 2010

Please pray for me...

TO: My amazing prayer team.

It's going to be one of those weeks that I can say that I will definitely need your prayers (as if that's not every week but you know what I mean).  Here are the events for the week:

Wednesday night @ ELEVATE. This Wednesday night is a huge outreach night for our high school ministry as we continue in our series called, "Brand New", a verse-by-verse study through John 3.  This week: John 3:16 is the beginning of the passage.  Please pray for life-change to happen - for the Holy Spirit to call students and for those students to respond to his call.  We want to see people get saved.  It always pumps us up.

Thursday @ Crossroads Junior High School. I'm heading back to Crossroads Junior High School this Thursday.  Please pray as I prepare and share with them. The last time I was there I had some hecklers in the crowd.  Praying for a good time with students this time.

High School Retreat. On Friday we are taking about 70-80 people, high school students and staff members, up to Crestline for our annual high school retreat.  I'm not teaching for the weekend but I still ask for you to pray for HUGE things to happen.  My good friend, Chris Simning, will be speaking.  He is an incredible communicator for Jesus with a life that reflects Christ in so many ways.

Possible Funeral on Friday. It's possible that I'll be performing a funeral service on Friday at 1pm but the details have not been worked out yet for that.

That's about it.  Thank you so much for praying.  I'm expecting to see God-sized things happen this week.  Thanks so much for being part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment