Friday, February 12, 2010

Prayer For This Weekend...

I was sitting in my parents' home before going to Cornerstone to teach and came across a lyric page that my mom uses to practice for Sunday morning worship.  Here are the words:

You'll Come
I have decided I have resolved
To wait upon You Lord
My rock and redeemer shall not be moved
I'll wait upon You Lord


As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
As certain as the dawn appears

You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood into our thirsty hearts again
With holy fire again

We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon You Lord
Our mighty deliverer my triumph and truth
I'll wait upon You L0rd

Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eye's be opened
Christ is revealed.

Oh my goodness.  This is my prayer for this weekend.  This is my prayer every time I teach.

Listen and watch this if you never have. ENJOY!!! It will rock your face off.







2 comments:

  1. I love this song I always sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] nights of ministry that I have ever seen.  Remember my prayer for the weekend (if not, click here). Well, the Holy Spirit did some stuff and it left everyone in the room speechless.  I called [...]

    ReplyDelete