Monday, February 8, 2010

Will You Pray for Me This Week?

I had a great weekend away with the college group that I taught for up in Crestline. It definitely is a different thing for me to teach a small group of about 12 to 15 people rather than the crowd, but it was a good time and I believe that God did some great things. Thank you so much for praying for me this weekend.

This week brings about new teaching opportunities. Would you please be in prayer for the following:

Wednesday night at Elevate. We will be finishing up our study of the Lord's prayer. It was so exciting to see a student surrender his life to Jesus last week, but I am asking that you pray this week for the same thing. The students who were there last week were fired up when I told them that salvation had invaded our worship time.


This weekend at Cornerstone. I'll be speaking to junior high and high school students over this coming weekend at my old church for their winter camp that they call, "Disciple Now." I'll be speaking Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. I so desire to speak with the anointing of the Holy Spirit so that lives are changed for Jesus.


Sunday morning. Please pray for me as I speak to the high school students at Pomona First Baptist. I'll be coming straight from the "Disciple Now"  event at Cornerstone, so it will be a busy morning. Please pray. I so desire for every time that I teach to be anointed by the Holy Spirit and led by his promptings, so that lives are changed and souls surrendered to a life with Jesus.


Thank you so much for praying. I cannot tell you what it means. I know that I say it often, but it is so true. I love you all.

What a Ride,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment