Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Did You Hear Heaven Celebrating?

Tonight at Elevate, we continued with our series called, " Going Vertical". We looked at the section of the Lord's prayer that says, "your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Honestly, I didn't feel like the message came out all that clearly, but after a while, I really sensed the Holy Spirit moving in the room as I continued to teach.

After I finished preaching the message, I went over and stood by the wall during closing worship. While there, a young man named Pei came up to me and asked if we could talk. The first thing that I did when he asked me that question was ask him if he had a personal relationship with Jesus. He said that he didn't. I asked if he wanted to give his life to Jesus. He said yes.

As I told the high schoolers that he became a Christian that night, they went crazy! During the closing worship, many of the students left their seats to go and congratulate their new brother in Christ.

Thank you for praying. For two weeks in a row, the Holy Spirit has answered my request from Monday night -- to do the impossible and incredible so that when we all left, we left with jaws wide open because all of us were humbled before God

Thank you so much for praying. I am so thankful for you. Now let the party begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment