Monday, February 1, 2010

Please pray... (2/1/2010)

TO: My Faithful Prayer Warriors.

I just wanted to ask for prayer for this week as I prepare for teaching.  Here are my teaching opportunities:

1).  ELEVATE this Wednesday night.  We will be continuing, as far as I can see, our study through The Lord's Prayer.  We saw the Holy Spirit move in such an obvious and powerful way last Wednesday night.  Please pray for the same thing.  Also pray for me as I prepare and study this week for Wednesday.

2).  I'm speaking this weekend for Ryan Hall's college group up in Crestline, CA.  If you don't know who Ryan Hall is, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! :) Anyway, i just want to make sure that I speak exactly the things that God wants me to speak.  Please pray that the Holy Spirit helps me hear his leading and to follow.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment