Friday, April 30, 2010

Update from Thursday and Friday Night

TO: My Amazing Prayer Team.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I don't know what you're doing or how you're praying but I am freaking out right now with how the messages have been coming out of my mouth these last few days.  I wish I could say that I have mastered the art of public communication, but NO WAY!!!! I cannot tell you what God is doing.  I seriously have never preached messages like this.  Keep praying.  I'm praying for big things this weekend.  More updates to come.  Right now I'm just too excited to keep typing about it.  :) Thank you so much for partnering with me in this ministry.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! God is and will continue to use you for GIGANTIC things brother. We continue topray for you as we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Guillermo. You and your family are such a blessing. It's good to be home. I missed everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete