Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

That's all that I can say after the evening that I was a part of. Here are SOME of the highlights:

  • I received this messaged on my wall on Facebook before I even got home after worship: "Brian!!!! My friend Jackie accepted Christ tonight!!!!!! She is crazy excited and so am I — God is amazing:) "

  • As I was worshipping after the message, a high school girl named Liz came up to tell me that she surrendered to Christ tonight.

  • A girl who was invited by a staff member surrendered to Jesus tonight.

  • I was told after the worship service that two people who listen to the message in Spanish (through a translator) surrendered to Christ tonight.

  • Had a mom from Canada leave a message on Facebook to say that she watched the service online.

  • Had a mom from Glendora write the following: "Listening to the live broadcast right now.  He is doing a great job.  Hoping that this is available to watch again so I can have [my daughter] watch and save for all my kids. Great job!"

  • Got to pray with a girl who came up and confessed some things that she has been dealing with.


And the worship time: EXPLOSIVE!!! We had to extend the worship service because of what was going on.

This isn't a complete list of everything that happened but rather what I personally experienced tonight.  There are so many more stories.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how people come to hear a talk about love, sex and dating according to the Bible and Jesus rocks their faces off and they surrender to Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete