- I received this messaged on my wall on Facebook before I even got home after worship: "Brian!!!! My friend Jackie accepted Christ tonight!!!!!! She is crazy excited and so am I — God is amazing:) "
- As I was worshipping after the message, a high school girl named Liz came up to tell me that she surrendered to Christ tonight.
- A girl who was invited by a staff member surrendered to Jesus tonight.
- I was told after the worship service that two people who listen to the message in Spanish (through a translator) surrendered to Christ tonight.
- Had a mom from Canada leave a message on Facebook to say that she watched the service online.
- Had a mom from Glendora write the following: "Listening to the live broadcast right now. He is doing a great job. Hoping that this is available to watch again so I can have [my daughter] watch and save for all my kids. Great job!"
- Got to pray with a girl who came up and confessed some things that she has been dealing with.
And the worship time: EXPLOSIVE!!! We had to extend the worship service because of what was going on.
This isn't a complete list of everything that happened but rather what I personally experienced tonight. There are so many more stories. Thanks.