Sunday, April 18, 2010

Please Pray This Week

TO: MY PRAYER TEAM

Please pray for me this week as I teach and share in different places:

  1. On Tuesday night I get to share with a group of grad students in the Business Department at Azusa Pacific University.  It's something called SoulQuest that I'm involved in, where the school takes a proactive approach in investing in the spiritual needs of its graduate population.

  2. Please pray for WEDNESDAY NIGHT.  We saw six people surrender to Jesus last week.  They are being followed up with and being encouraged to take the next step in baptism and to get involved in a LifeGroup.  Please pray for God's Spirit to move again this Wednesday as we come together.

  3. On Friday, I will be teaching a few seminars at the CMTA Conference.  I'll be speaking to youth workers on a few different subjects.  I love getting to share with other youth workers.

  4. I'm performing the wedding of Jake Ebersole and Meghan Burns this Sunday.  I am so excited.  What an amazing young couple.


That's it for this week.  Thank you so much for your faithfulness.  Updates to come throughout the week.  Have a great week.

What a ride,

No comments:

Post a Comment