Monday, April 26, 2010

Please Be Praying...

TO: My amazing prayer team.

It's going to be one of those weeks.  :) It's one of those weeks where you look at everything that you've got to do and wonder how it's going to get done (I know you know what I'm talking about - I hope I didn't just cause a bunch of anxiety to flood your heart and mind).  I would appreciate your prayers in my teaching ministry this week for the following:

  • Wednesday morning. This Wednesday morning I will be speaking at San Juan Capistrano Christian.  I will be speaking in their high school chapel.  The last time I was there God rocked our faces off.

  • Wednesday night @ PFB. Please pray for the Wednesday night worship service this week.  We truly want to see God continue to run free in that service.

  • Thursday morning. I will be speaking at Upland Christian high school to close up their spiritual emphasis week.  In fact, please pray for Pastor Glenn (speaks on Tuesday) and Jarret (speaks on Wednesday) as well.

  • Thursday afternoon. I will be speaking to the junior high students of Crossroads Christian School in Corona.

  • Friday - Sunday. The family and I will be traveling out to Cathedral City (sounds like we will be meeting Dorothy and her little dog Toto doesn't it?).   I will be speaking all weekend to a group of young people who have a ministry to middle-eastern people here in the states.  This is my third year speaking for this group and it is a wonderful time away.


Thank you so much, once again, for praying.  You are so amazing.  I am beyond thankful for you.

    1 comment:

    1. Count on it! God be with you and your family.

      ReplyDelete