Saturday, July 16, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week

I know that these usually come out on Mondays but I have a good chunk of things coming up that I would love for you to be praying for.

1).  This Sunday morning I get the privilege of teaching at PFB Church at all three services (8:30, 9:45, and 11:11).  I absolutely love getting to teach at "home" and it is always an honor for me.

2).  This Sunday through Wednesday I will be teaching at PFB's junior high summer camp down in San Onofre.  I am so excited for this.  We have 75 junior high students as well as about 27 staff members going down for a few days of surf camp.  Again, I love getting to teach at home.

3).  This Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD out of the book of James.  Again, I love getting to teach at home.  :)

That is a quick synopsis of what is going on this week.  I would also appreciate your prayers: my alone time with Jesus has be sporadic since I got back from Palau, with all of the catch-up that I'm playing.  That's not an excuse, just stating the facts.  I miss my alone time with Jesus.  That needs to happen and I want it to.

That's it.  Thank you so much for praying.  It's good to be home.  Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment