Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crusades and Sports Camps

Yesterday was a busy day here in Palau. We drove to a village about 40 minutes away from where we are staying to run a basketball camp for the kids in the area. I had a blast getting to coach basketball again. I was able to coach the high school and college-aged kids while Ashley, Derek, Chris, and Jim coached the little ones. After the basketball camp, I shared the gospel with the students and then ate together (it was fantastic).

After the basketball camp, we went back to Koror to get ready for the crusade. We saw even more people come last night to the crusade. I preached out of Matthew 17 (Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration). When I called people to Jesus, no one responded but I am trusting that the Holy Spirit is still working on those who have not surrendered to him yet.

Thank you for praying. Keep it up. I appreciate you so much. Thank you for your constant support.

Location:Koror, Palau

No comments:

Post a Comment