Thursday, July 21, 2011

Did You Hear Heaven Last Night?

ALL OF HEAVEN CELEBRATED LAST NIGHT as we watched a young adult stand up to surrender to Jesus.  Her first time at FLOOD was last Wednesday night.  When I talked with her last week after the worship service, I asked if she would be back next week.  She said, "I will see you next week."  And she came back.

At the end of the message, I invited people to surrender to Christ and receive him as Lord of their lives.  As I gave the invitation, she shot up.  She didn't stand up slowly.  She SHOT UP!!! If gravity was not a reality, she would have left the planet and our atmosphere.  Everyone celebrated.

This morning, I received a text that a friend of mine got from her.  Here's what it said:

"I'm still so shocked how God reaches out to me in so many different ways and I'm glad I was finally able to surrender and give him my all."

Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?!?!!!! Thank you for praying.  God is on the move and I am blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment