Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week

QUICK UPDATE FROM FLOOD LAST WEEK:
I wanted to let you know that last Wednesday night at FLOOD was POWERFUL!!! I called people to come forward if they needed to confess sin, admit their brokenness, or ask for prayer for help.  It was beautiful to see 30-40 people come walking forward to ask for prayer.  And then to see the FLOOD family come behind them and pray with them and over them was beautiful.  I was so blown away by it.

Prayer:
1).  Please pray for me as I pray, prep, and preach the message for FLOOD this Wednesday night.  The passage we are looking at is James 3:13-18, looking at the difference between godly wisdom and worldly wisdom.  We are promised that God gives wisdom to those who ask.

2).  Please pray for the Rainbow Acres team as we leave on Friday for the weekend to go and serve at Rainbow Acres in Arizona.

That's it for now.  Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment