Friday, May 13, 2011

THE PARTY IN HEAVEN WAS CRAZY!!!

This past Wednesday night we saw two people surrender their lives to Jesus.  It was AWESOME!!! They just popped up and everyone went crazy.  I asked them if Jesus was their Lord.  They both replied yes.  I asked if they believed that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead.  Again they said yes.  And we welcomed them into the family.

That makes 53 people that have surrendered to Jesus on a Wednesday night at FLOOD since January.  I am floored by what I am seeing happen.  I wish I could tell you what we're doing but I have no clue.  I am just thanking Jesus for allowing us to see that miracle happen once again.  It never gets old.

And finally, I wanted to share with you a quote by C.T. Studd that I shared with the FLOOD family on Wednesday night.  It is so powerful and describes exactly how I want to impact hell.  Yes, you read right.  I want my life to have an impact on hell.  Read it and you'll understand what I'm talking about:

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle."



No comments:

Post a Comment