Monday, May 9, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week

Thank you for being willing to pray for me every week.  Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday, I have the honor of officiating the funeral for my grandpa.  God blessed us with him for 94 years and we are so thankful.  He will be greatly missed.  The impact that he had on others is immeasurable, the life that he lived is unparalleled, and the memories that we have of him are beyond value.  Thank you for your prayers as we get through this difficult time, but praise Jesus with us as we know that he is the presence of the King.

2).  This Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD (passage: James 2:14-26).  Last week was an absolute blast as we celebrated what Christ has done in and through FLOOD since January of this year (51 people have surrendered to Jesus, 48 people have been baptized).  This week we are looking at the topic of faith and works.  Please pray for me as I prep and preach this powerful message.  If you can join us to see for yourself what God is doing at FLOOD on Wednesday nights, please do (this Wednesday at 7:00pm).  If you can't join us in person, join us live online (www.pfblive.tv).

3).  This Thursday I will be speaking to the Christian Club at San Dimas High School.  Pray that God would reveal to me the specific message that he wants to share to those students.  Then pray for me as I share it with them.

There you have it.  Thanks again for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment