Thursday, May 19, 2011

FLOOD FAMILY: Props to You...

Hey all,
I just wanted to give a shout out to you all that were at FLOOD last night.  I met a young adult last night who came to FLOOD for the first time.  She absolutely loved it.  She is going to be coming back.  She is planning on joining us for TOGETHER this Sunday morning at 9:45.  But here's the reason you all are amazing: When I went up to say hi to her and to introduce myself, she said, "All the people here are so nice."  THAT'S IT, friends!!!! That's the community that I'm talking about.

You are doing an incredible job reaching out to people.  And for the first-time guest to say those words about you made me so stinkin' happy.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  I am so thankful for you.  Keep up the amazing work.  And remember: the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. Love our Flood family! Praising Jesus for ALL he had done so far on Wednesday nights, and praying for absolutely AMAZING things to come in the future!
    It is a blessing to be a part of.
    And thank you, Brian for being our pastor!

    ReplyDelete