Monday, May 2, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week

Hey Prayer Team,
Thank you for praying for me last week.  It was a pretty busy week but God was faithful.  Thank you so much.  Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  FLOOD this Wednesday night.  We are going to be taking a quick break from James to focus on Mark 2 (the story of Jesus healing the paralytic).  This Wednesday is our baptism service.  Also, we are going to be throwing a PARTY after the service to celebrate those who have surrendered to Christ and those who have gotten baptized since January (click here to read my thoughts on celebrating before Jesus and to read more about our party for this Wednesday night).  Please be praying for me as I prep and preach this message.  The message will be highly evangelistic.  Please pray that we see God move and that people surrender to him.

2).  On Sunday I get to teach the young adults at PFB for our Together class.  We just started the book of Mark on Sunday morning.  Please pray as I prep and teach that class.  It's a blast.

That's it.  Thank you so much for praying for me so regularly.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment