Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayer Update for This Week...

TO: My unbelievable prayer team.

Here's what's going on this week that you can be praying for:

1).  On Wednesday morning, I am speaking to the junior highers of Crossroads Christian School in Corona.  I always love getting to go out and hang with these students.  Please pray for direction for the message and for God's anointing as I preach it.

2).  This Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD at PFB.  We are starting a four-week series called, "The Reason."  It is based on this verse in Isaiah when he spoke about the coming of Jesus:  "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6; ESV).  We will be looking at one "title" per week and unpacking what that means to us during this Christmas season.  Please join is in person (PFB Church - 601 N. Garey Ave, Pomona) or live online (www.pfblive.tv) this Wednesday night at 7pm.


Thank you for praying.  I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment