Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prayer Update for This Week...

Hi Prayer Team,
Thank you so much for praying for me last night and today (click here to read, "I'm Feeling It").  I should have posted later on last night what transpired from that post.  I went for a run (yes, a run - my year of P90X has allowed me to be able to run the 2-mile loop around my neighborhood, and I usually hate to run).  I went for a run/vent session with Jesus and it was awesome.  I went off on how I was feeling and frustrations that I've had and needed to deal with.  As I turned the corner for the last half of a mile, here's the passage that the Holy Spirit reminded me of:

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.  He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.  Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:28-31; ESV)


I'm not gonna lie: this is a pretty sweet passage to have pop in my mind as I'm finishing up my run.  Let's just say the pace on my last 100 yards was pretty ridiculous.  :)

Thank you for praying.

TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES THIS WEEK...
I have a much healthier schedule this week with teaching.

1).  Wednesday night at FLOOD, we are having a Thanksgiving Eve service.  Please pray as we come together to be very intentional about giving God thanks for all that he has done.  I'll be teaching at this service.  Please come and join us if you can (Wednesday night at 7:00pm).  If you can't join us in person, join us online (www.pfblive.tv).

2).  Sunday morning I get to teach the high schoolers at PFB Church.  This is always a highlight for me to get to teach this amazing group of young people (check out www.floodhighschool.com to see all that's going on with them).

Thank you again for praying.  I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment