Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Party's Over

Hi All,
Just wanted to give you a quick update that Jesus is awesome. :) The men's retreat is over and I'm sitting here in the aftermath of an amazing weekend. The theme was, "CONSUMED" and Jesus had some things to say. Thank you so much for praying. I'm blown away with what he said and how he said it. Here were some highlights:

1). Watched a young man with a physical disability singing with his hands raised, "It is Well With My Soul."

2). Listening to about 90 men singing praises to Jesus. Nothing is quite as awesome as hearing that.

3). The messages came up strong and to the point. The men were very receptive and open to this.

So thank you. I get on a plane tomorrow morning at 7am. I'll be back at PFB for morning worship services there. Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment