Monday, November 1, 2010

Prayer Update for this Week...

Hey all,
Here are is how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  I get to preach this Wednesday night at FLOOD.  We will be closing up our two-week series called, "COEXIST."  Again, I invite you to come out and be part of it (7pm in the worship center at PFB Church).  If you can't join us in person, watch it live at http://www.pfblive.tv/.

2).  On Friday I fly up to northern California to speak at a men's retreat.  I am very excited about this opportunity to hang with and teach a bunch of guys.  There's just something about being with the brothers.  I'll be teaching on Friday night and twice on Saturday.  I'll then fly back on Sunday morning to make it back in time for worship services at PFB Church.

3).  My sleep.  For some reason I am in a season of not sleeping well.  I've tried sleeping pills, changing pillows, breathing deep, counting sheep, praying, trash-talking the devil... I'm just not sleeping well.  I know that in the big scheme of things this is nothing.  However, Jesus is so willing to hear all about the little things and do the incredible when he sees fit.

Thank you for your constant prayers.  I am so blessed by you.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment