Monday, November 8, 2010

Please pray...

Hey all,
I wanted to thank you again for praying for me while I was up at Gilead this past weekend.  It was truly an unbelievable experience.  I just got a message from one of the guys who was there.  Here's what he said:


"Mt Gilead was INSANE! God used you to rock my world!!!"


It was incredible!!! So thank you.  Here is what I'm asking for prayer for for this week:

1).  FLOOD this Wednesday night.  We are starting a new series called, "Punctuation" - click here for the details.  I've been studying this morning for the message and I have to say: I'M FLIPPIN' PUMPED!!! I haven't finished the message but I'm getting really excited about it.  Would love to see you join us at FLOOD.  If you can't be there in person, join us live online (www.pfblive.tv).

2).  This Sunday morning I get to teach the high schoolers at PFB Church.  

Thank you so much for how much you love me and support me by constantly praying for me.  I can't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment