Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Feeling It

I am so stinking overwhelmed.  Seriously.  It just feels like everything is coming down on me at once.  From ministry at PFB, the teaching ministry that Jesus has called me to, and the nagging issue of selling and buying a home.  That's just to name a few of things.  I'm overwhelmed.  I'm tired.  I think what I'm feeling is the beginning of burnout - and honestly it scares me.  I know that Jesus has me, but that's not what I'm worried about.  I'm just tired.  I'm spent.  I know I must press on, but let's just say that my pace is starting to slow down.  There is light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel still seems pretty long.  And the worst part: I don't feel close to my Jesus.  Things need to change.  Jesus, help me hear what you have to say so that I'm living the life that you want me to live.

1 comment: