Monday, June 28, 2010

Please Be Praying...

It's that time of week again.  Here's an update on how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  Tomorrow evening I get the honor or officiating a vow renewal service for a couple from PFB.  I am so excited to get to be part of this special occasion.

2).  Continue praying for Wednesday nights.  Still so excited about what God did last week.  Pray that he continues what he's been doing.  He gets every bit of glory for what is going on.

3).  Please pray as I prepare and as I teach this Sunday morning at the high school worship.

4).  Please pray as I prepare and as I teach this Sunday morning at the 11:11 service at PFB Church.

5).  I'm getting ready for our high school camp with the high schoolers from PFB Church (Bass Lake 2010).  Please pray that I discern God's voice and understand his direction for the messages for the week.

I think that's about it.  Thank you so much again for all that you do for me through prayer.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment