Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update from Gilead (Tuesday)...

THANK YOU for praying.  There was a spirit of apathy that seemed to be plaguing the students at the camp since Sunday.  It was really disheartening.  To combat that, I sent out an email to my prayer team last night and BOOOOOM!!!! Jesus had something to say today.  That spirit of apathy is gone.  One of the things that I believe that God put on my heart to do was to K.I.S.S. - keep it simple stupid.  These students needed to hear the basics and have the basics explained to them in a way that made sense to them.  So, we looked at Ephesians 2:8-9 today, explaining what grace, saved, and faith were.  Then Jesus kept leading the morning to bring 5 STUDENTS TO SALVATION!!!! Awesome!

Keep praying.  God is on the move.  He has broken through the barrier that seems to have been here since Sunday.  It's a whole new camp!!! Get ready! The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment