Thursday, June 24, 2010

Doesn't Heaven Get Tired?

Heaven is throwing another party.  Last night at Wednesday Nights @ PFB, we had 4 people come forward to make decisions for Jesus.  A couple of them surrendered to Jesus for the first, while someone "came back" to Jesus.  It was OUTSTANDING!!!!! As I watched them walk forward to pray with our prayer team, I lost it and screamed out, "BOOOYAAAAAH!" I think that's a Hebrew word for Hallelujah but I'm not sure yet. :)

I also got the chance to pray with a high school girl named Amber about tough things that she is going through right now.  She is such an amazing young lady who loves Jesus, and she comes from a great family who loves Jesus.  It was so good to see her.

There were a ton of people there praising Jesus.  I don't have a clue how many but I know that it was more than 10. :)

Thank you for praying.  God is on the move and we are trying to keep up.  What a ride it truly is.  This never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment