Monday, April 11, 2011

TOGETHER: Going Strong


Together is going strong.  I am so excited about the people that are showing up on Sunday mornings for this time of community building and studying of Scripture.  We finished up Oikos yesterday, and while in the process of talking about prayer we jumped into the topic of the purpose behind why we suffer (look at 2 Corinthians 1:3-11).  It was such a great time.

Then last night, Kelley and I opened up our home for dinner and hanging out with college/post-college aged people (thanks again, Cody, for supplying all of the carne asada and chicken for the evening).  We had somewhere between 30 and 40 show up to be together.  It was an absolute blast.

For those of you who come over our home on Sundays and who read this blog, thank you.  Thank you for loving my family.  Thank you for loving my boys.  My boys absolutely adore Sunday nights, getting to hang out with you and having you watch them play Wii.  :)  You are a huge blessing to me and my family.  I'm so glad that we can now call you that: family.

For those interested in this community movement within FLOOD, don't hesitate to contact us.  Here's the quick info for our current community gathering times:

Sunday mornings; 9:45 in G102 at PFB Church
Sunday evenings; 4pm - ? My home just to be together.

If you have any specific questions, please call and speak with my assistant, Calli.  She can help you with all of the details (e: calli@pfblive.tv; 909-629-5277, ext. 3044).

God is on the move.  It's absolutely incredible to be part of it.  He's building the community life within the movement of FLOOD that is moving forward.  The best is yet to come.  I'm convinced of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment