Monday, April 4, 2011

Update & Prayer

Hey Prayer Team,
Thank you for praying for Ignite.  I keep trying to find the word to describe how it was and all I can come up with is indlakd&!*(@!nd!!! Seriously.  I do not think that I have ever been involved in worship time like what we experienced at Ignite.  I'm absolutely speechless at what happened that night.  So thank you for praying.  The next one is October 1st.  If you want to start praying now for that, I would love it.  :)

Here's my teaching schedule for this week:

1).  Tonight I am teaching at the graduate chapel at Azusa Pacific.  This is the once/month gathering that we have for graduate students.

2).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD we get back into the book of James (James 1:22-27 if you're interested).  We have seen about 7 people surrender to Christ in the month of March.  It has been awesome.  This Wednesday night is baptism at FLOOD, which is always a special time.

3).  On Friday morning I am preaching at Crossroads Junior High in Corona.

4).  This Sunday morning I get to teach and hang out with the young adults of TOGETHER at PFB Church.  I have so much fun with this small group community.

5).  And finally, please be praying for me.  In late June/July, I will be going to Palau with a group of people from PFB on a missions trip.  My main responsibility while there: to teach youth workers and to preach about Jesus.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you for constantly praying for me.  I can't tell you how much it means to me.  Your partnership is so important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment