Monday, April 25, 2011

Prayer Update

Hey all,
Thank you so much for praying for me last week while I was teaching in Mexico.  If you didn't see the update for it, click here to read.  It was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Seriously.  I'm still blown away with what we saw the Holy Spirit do while we were there.  So thank you.

Here's how you can be praying this week:

1).  This Wednesday night I am back teaching at FLOOD at PFB.  I missed being there last week but heard that Ryan Palmer absolutely tore it up.  Please pray for me as I prep and preach this message (read James 2:1-13 to prepare for the message on Wednesday night).

2).  This Friday and Saturday I am teaching three youth ministry seminars in Pasadena.  Please pray as I prep and teach these seminars.  My week is jam packed this week and making time to get those done will be somewhat difficult.  :)

3).  This Sunday morning I am back teaching at TOGETHER at PFB.  Looking forward to where God leads us now that we've finished the study on Oikos.

Thank you so much for praying for me.  You are such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment