Monday, April 18, 2011

If I Can Just Touch the Hem of His Garment


For she said, "If I touch even his garments, I will be made well."  And immediately the flow of blood dried up, and she  felt in her body that she was healed of her disease. — Mark 5:28-29, ESV

The Holy Spirit did some incredible work tonight out here in Ensenada.  The passage for tonight was Psalm 73.  This was the passage that God used in my life to help me through some of my darkest times.  I preached on the reality of life, that there are circumstances that will arise, but we are called to look past those circumstances to the God who is over the circumstances.  It was a call to be healed.  I called people to stand up if they were needing to tell God that they were broken and were needing for him to step in and heal.  About 25% of the camp stood up.  When they did, their team members from their church stood up, surrounded them, loved them, hugged on them, and prayed for them.  It was absolutely mind-blowing.

I'm convinced that there were some tonight who were healed of something that has been eating at them for so long.  One example: a dad came up to tell me that his daughter stood up tonight.  Their family went through a really tough time a while back.  She told them tonight that because of that painful situation, she had not talked to God for six years.  Tonight she did.  She experienced healing.  It was beautiful to hear about.

Keep praying.  Thank you so much for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment