Thursday, April 14, 2011

Continued Update from FLOOD Last Night

I wanted to add the other amazing thing that God did last night at FLOOD to this blog.  We saw two people surrender to Jesus (which I already said before - click here to read about it), but that wasn't all.

Because the topic was the Great Commission, I then addressed everyone in the room who called themselves followers of Jesus and called them to stand if they were committing to do their part in obeying Christ's Great Commission.  I'm convinced that it's not a Great Suggestion, but a Great Commission for every person who calls himself/herself a follower of Jesus.  To not fulfill our part in Christ' Commission is to be disobedient.  A sin.  It is not an option but a command.

With that, I called people to no longer hold on to any excuses, including myself, but to stand if they were committing to the Great Commission.  The result: almost every single person stood up committing to the Great Commission.  It was awesome.  I'm excited to see what's coming, because as I always: I'm convinced that the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment