Friday, April 22, 2011

The Miracle of Salvation in Mexico

I'm so sorry that I didn't get this out to you on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, but the internet was down where I was staying in Ensenada.

THE UPDATE: The Holy Spirit was not done with our camp.  In short, here's what happened:  on Wednesday night I invited people to surrender to Christ, and we saw 7 high school students stand up to surrender to Christ.  It was so exciting to watch it happen.

Then on Thursday evening, I finished up by teaching on giving up everything and following Jesus.  We closed it with a candle-light service.  I prayed and we finished.  About 10 minutes after everything was over, a high school kid came up to me and said, "I just want to thank you.  Tonight you helped me find God."  I asked him, "Wait, did you surrender to Jesus?" He said, "Yes."  I hugged him and started laughing.  I didn't even give an "altar call," but Jesus did and that young man surrendered to him.

So in summary for my week down in Ensenada, we witnessed 18 people surrender their lives to Jesus, experiencing the forgiveness of Jesus and entering into a relationship with God as one of his kids.  We also saw God heal people of things that had been plaguing them for so long, a time when they were able to confess their struggles and be prayed over and loved on by their team and by the Holy Spirit.

The week was absolutely amazing.  I am so thankful to Jesus that he allowed me to be part of what he had planned all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment