Monday, January 3, 2011

Prayer Update for This Week...

Hello prayer team,
I trust that you've had a great Christmas and New Years.  I had a good time away with family.  I also had a good time teaching at a small retreat at a Chinese fellowship in Santa Clara over the New Year's weekend.  That's right - I speak fluent Chinese (or I spoke to the English congregation for this retreat).  I have spoken up there over this same weekend for the past few years and I am always blown away with one key thing each time: THEY PRAY!!! I mean THEY PRAY!!! It is part of their worship service to show up 30 minutes before the "worship service" begins to pray and prepare their hearts before worship.  The worship team prays together from the stage in front of everyone before they lead in worship.  It's amazing and convicting at the same time.  Oh how I long to be a man of prayer.

REQUEST FOR THIS WEEK:
1).  I'm speaking at Ontario Christian High School this Wednesday.  I would appreciate your prayers as I speak to the students there.

2).  Please pray for our new Lead High School Pastor here at PFB, Ryan Palmer, as he starts ministry here this week.  We are so excited about what he is going to be bringing to the ministry here.  I am absolutely blown away with the team that God has assembled here at FLOOD.

That's about it for this week.  Thank you so much for praying for me.  I'm so PUMPED UP for a new year of ministry.  Thank you for being part of it again.  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment