Monday, January 10, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week...

Hi all,
I could really use your prayers this week.  I don't know how this happened but my schedule went to overload this week (you can relate, I'm sure).  Here are the opportunities I have this week to teach:

1).  Tonight I will be teaching at APU for the graduate chapel.  This is a great time to encourage graduate students through a time of worship and teaching.  Last month we tried it for the first time and packed out the room.  It was standing room only.  Looking forward to tonight.

2).  Wednesday morning I am teaching at Crossroads Christian School in Corona.

3).  Wednesday night I am starting a new verse-by-verse series through the book of James.  I am so excited about this.  I'm not sure how long this series it will take but I am so excited.

4).  Thursday afternoon I am speaking at the Glendora High School Christian Club.  The topic is evangelism.

5).  This Saturday I am performing a wedding for a dear couple from PFB.

6).  This weekend I am traveling up to the central valley to speak at a high school guys retreat.

Please be praying for me as I teach.  Please be praying for my family as I'm away.  Thank you all so much.


What a ride,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment