Monday, January 23, 2012

Prayer for this week...

Hi all,
Here is how you can be praying for me this week. It's kind of a jam-packed week so your prayers would be appreciated again.

1.  On Wednesday afternoon I get to go and teach the high school students who are part of the Christian Club at South Hills High School.

2.  On Wednesday night at FLOOD I am preaching out of Philippians on the topic of perspective during the pain. This will probably be a three-week series on getting through trials and pain. Please pray for me. I want to be gracious and loving as I tackle this topic with the people of FLOOD.

3.  On Thursday morning I get to go and teach the junior high students of Crossroads Junior High in Corona.

4.  On Thursday at noon I get to partner up with Campus Crusade on Cal Poly's campus and speak to their group.

5.  Friday through Sunday is the first of our two FLOOD young adults retreats. Please pray so I am sensitive to hear what God is leading me to share to this amazing group of people.

Thank you again for how much you lift me up in prayer. I don't take it for granted. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment