Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update and Prayer...

Hey all,
I just wanted to give you an update about the retreat that I spoke at this past weekend for Maranatha High School. How do I describe it? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! That should suffice.


  • Saturday night: saw 9 students stand up to surrender to Jesus. The place went nuts.
  • Sunday morning: saw 9 students stand up to surrender to Jesus. The place went nuts.
  • Sunday night: saw 21 students stand up to surrender to Jesus. The place went nuts. I was awestruck. Jarret Lemaster (he lead worship for the weekend) was blown away.
It was an incredible weekend. Out of the 250 or so high school students that attended this retreat, 39 of them went home forgiven and in a new relationship with God through Jesus.


Please pray...
This Wednesday night at FLOOD I am preaching on the vision of FLOOD that God has called us to. I am so excited about this. I love preaching about our specific mission. Please pray for me as I pray, prep, and preach this message.

Also, I ask for prayer as I have experienced stronger spiritual opposition as of late. It feels stronger, and I've felt more discouraged, frustrated, and defeated. The day before we left for the retreat was such a difficult day for me. But I hold on to what Scripture tells me: that the devil will flee from me as I stand firm. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to enable me to stand firm for him.

Thank you so much. I am so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment