Monday, January 30, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Hi all,
This past week has been a whirlwind. From the teaching opportunities to the young adults retreat this weekend, I'm having trouble just remembering my name. :) Thank you for praying. I'm convinced that God said what he wanted and accomplished what he had in mind even though I wasn't completely excited about the outcome of every single message (Thursday morning was tough for some reason). But I trust God's word more than I do my own emotions or feelings (read Isaiah 55:10-11).

Here's how you can be praying for me this:

1.  This Wednesday night at FLOOD we are in part two of "PERSPECTIVE: Getting Through the Pain". Please pray for me as I pray through, prep and preach this message. It was POWERFUL last weekend. I'm expecting even greater things this week. I'm convinced that Jesus wants to bring some serious healing to us. Please pray for that.

2.  On Thursday morning I am teaching at Upland Christian Academy to the high schools students. This is a pre-Ignite chapel, a way for us to get the word out about Ignite happening on March 3rd (www.igniteusnow.com). So please pray that God would reveal what to preach about and also that he would use Ryan Hall and myself in a great way that morning. We are so excited!

3.  Please be praying as we are about 4 weeks away from Ignite. God has been doing amazing things over these past few years. Please pray that God moves like never before. Please pray that God helps us get all of the plans done and things ready. Here's the promo video for it:

That's it for this week. Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment