Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Please Be Praying...

Hey all,
Well, I'm back from my time away. It's been a restful week or so. I did speak in Santa Clara over New Year's weekend, and God was so faithful in that time with those students. I was so blessed by my time with them. Thank you for praying for that.

Here's how you can be praying:
1). Tonight I am teaching at FLOOD. This is our first FLOOD worship service of the new year. I have Colossians 1:9-20 all prepared to shared, but something is stirring in me that is keeping me open to the fact that God may have other plans for the message tonight. I'm not sure but there's just something. Please pray this prayer for me: That I would continue to speak your word with all boldness, while you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus" (Acts 4:29b-30, ESV).


I want to only speak God's message tonight - that's all. Please pray that I would be able to hear and follow the leading of God's Holy Spirit so that his will is accomplished.

Thank you so much for praying.

It's a new year. I can't wait to see what God gets done this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment