Monday, January 9, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Hey all,
Thank you so much for praying last week. Again, last week was a powerful evening at FLOOD. I was excited about the turn-out of FLOOD family members as well as the response to worship. It was powerful.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). On Wednesday morning I have the opportunity to teach in chapel at Whittier Christian High School. This will be my first time with these high school students. I'm really looking forward to it. Please pray that I am sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit so that I teach only what he wants me to teach.

2). On Thursday morning I am teaching in chapel at Maranatha High School. I have been there often and absolutely love it every time. Please pray that God gives me his message to pass on to the students.

3). This weekend, I get the chance of hanging with the high schoolers of Maranatha High School in Big Bear for their annual spiritual emphasis retreat. Not every student will be there, but only those who want to be part of the retreat. Please pray for me as I pray through and preach each message.

4). Finally, please be praying for FLOOD this Wednesday night. We are spending the whole evening focusing on the horror of human trafficking and what the Church can do to combat it. Pastor Lisa will be teaching. Please pray for her as she preps, prays through, and preaches.

That's about it for this week. Thank you. Your faithfulness to continue to pray for me is so valuable to me. I cannot explain the difference that I have seen in how God uses me to teach his word ever since I asked you to pray for me. Thank you. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment