Monday, August 30, 2010

Update for This Week...

Thank you so much for praying for me last week.  God was unbelievable in what he accomplished.  Thank you so much for being part of it by praying for me.  Here's how you can pray for me this week:

  • This Wednesday Night.  We will be finishing up our Moxie series by looking at the topic of Boldness to Go - that we as the church are called and commanded by Christ to go out into the world and share his gospel with people.  We are also having baptism this Wednesday night.  So far we have a young lady who has committed to getting baptized.  I'm just waiting to see who else God moves to take this step in their walk with him.  I'm seriously so stinkin' excited for this message.  I was pumped last week, but I think this week's message gets me even more fired up.


That's about it for this week.  Thank you so much for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment