I received a text message from Pastor Andy (the junior high pastor of PFB Church who is leading the missions team from PFB Church to Haiti in June) tonight. Last night he came up at the end of FLOOD to share about a mission trip to Haiti that is happening this June. he asked for three ways to get involved in this trip to Haiti:
1. Personally be part of the team that goes to Haiti.
2. Support the trip to Haiti through prayer.
3. Support the trip to Haiti through a financial gift.
Well, this is how the FLOOD community stepped up. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to be the pastor of FLOOD. They are an absolutely amazing group of Jesus-lovers.
- 15 of them signed up to be on the team going to Haiti.
- 10 of them signed up to be part of the prayer team.
- 3 of them signed up to offer a financial gift to support those who are going.
After one announcement, 28 members of the FLOOD community signed up to be part of Team haiti in different yet equally important ways.
I absolutely love the FLOOD community.