Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayer Update...

First of all, let me give a shout out to Jesus for what he did last week. I'm so sorry I didn't post this last week, but I definitely wanted to give praise to Jesus for last week at FLOOD. We started our 7-8 week series called, "OVERWHELMED" last week and it was unbelievable. Here were some of the highlights:


  • It was one of the biggest attended worship services that I have ever seen on a Wednesday night at PFB Church. I was absolutely blown away with the amount of new people that I met, of all ages, that showed up for this.
  • We saw four people surrender their lives to Jesus. Right there in front of everyone, they stood up and confessed Jesus as their Lord. THAT NEVER GETS OLD!!!
So thank you for praying. I'm still in awe of what the Spirit of God did last night.

Here's how you can be praying this week:
  1. Tomorrow night I will be sharing with a small group of business grad students at Azusa Pacific for a short devotional. I always like these times to connect with these students. Please pray that God gives me the exact words to share with them.
  2. This Wednesday night at FLOOD we are in part 2 of OVERWHELMED. The topic is depression. I'm praying that we see freedom fall on so many who have been dealing with depression. Please pray for me as I pray through, prep, and preach this message.
Thank you so much. I can't tell you what it does for me when I go up to preach knowing that all of you have prayed for me. I totally PUMPS ME UP!!! Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment