Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Here's how you can be praying this week:

1. On Wednesday night we are continuing our "REPLAY" series. Last Wednesday night was unbelievable. The attendance was huge. And the best part: 3 people stood up to surrender to Christ. And then I received this following text from part of the FLOOD family:

"OH MY FRICKING GOOOOOOOSHHHH!!!! Can I just tell you..... There's this girl who I met at Bible study. The first night I met her, she told me that she didn't have a church. So God told me, GET HER! :) And each week, I invited her, and she randomly (or DIVINELY) didn't have to work tonight. So she came. She just sent me this text...... I'M ABOUT TO CRY TEARS OF JOY!!!!! 'Thanks for inviting me tonight! I really liked it and wish I could go more! I didn't stand up... But I felt in my heart that I was saved tonight and that wouldn't have happened without you <3 thanks for reaching out to me and including me tonight! :)' PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE FREEKIN RULES MY LIFE!!!!!!!"


Thank you so much for praying. What God has been doing has blown me away. Thank you for being part of the miraculous that I'm getting to see happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment