Monday, June 11, 2012

Please Be Praying

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This week I am up in Sebastopol, California at Mt. Gilead Christian Conference Center speaking to a camp of high school students. God has given me the opportunity to preach at Mt. Gilead for the best 12 years or so. In fact, this was one of the first camps that he allowed me to teach at. I always love my time up there.  Please be praying for me, that I would hear what the Holy Spirit wants me to share with these students and staff members, and then that he would give me the power and the anointing to preach his message so that eternity is impacted. I so want to see lives changed for eternity.

Also pray for me while I am there with regards to FLOOD. I will be up there preaching at the camp but also using it as a personal getaway to hear from God about what he wants from FLOOD for the future and what he wants myself and the FLOOD family to do now to see his future plans become a reality.

2). On Saturday I get the honor and privilege of officiating the wedding ceremony for Andrew Attalla and Nicole Thai. These two young adults, who are part of the FLOOD and PFB families, have become so dear to me. I am so blessed to get to be their pastor and I love them dearly.

Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment