Monday, February 27, 2012

Update and Prayer

Thank you SOOOO much for praying for me last week. What a great week. The message at FLOOD dealing with pain (a blaze through the book of Job) was powerful. This weekend was an incredible time of hanging and getting to know almost 40 young adults from PFB even better. I sure do love this group of young people.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:
1).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD we are finishing up the series, "PERSPECTIVE: Getting Through the Pain." Our passage for this week is Deuteronomy 8. It has been an incredible time as we've looked to Jesus to hear what he has to say about this and how he gets us through those times of pain and trial.

2). On Saturday I am preaching at IGNITE (www.igniteusnow.com). This is something that God put on my heart to start back in October of 2008. And then he surrounded me with the most amazing team of people to work with to make this happen. We started with 90 people filling the first few pews of PFB Church. Our last one:

 our guess is between 400-500 people

What God has been doing through this is blowing my mind. The theme for this year's IGNITE is "FORWARD." I'm preaching, and I get to preach with my cousin, Megan Marshman. I am so excited. Please come out and join us if you can. Click here for all of the info.

3).  Sunday morning I get the privilege of filling in the pulpit for Pastor Glenn at PFB Church at all of the morning services. The title for the message is, "Let's Move On: Getting Past Your Regrets" out of John 21:15-22. Please pray for me as I prep, pray through, and preach this message.

It's a busy week of preaching and preparing, but I'm pumped. Thank you for your prayers. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment