Monday, February 13, 2012

Update and Prayer...

This past weekend I spoke to about 110 junior high students up at Hartland Christian Camp in Badger, California. What a great weekend. These junior high students were a blast. Here's the big news from the camp for me:

  • I was able to witness 12 students surrender their lives to Jesus during one of the chapel services. That just never gets old. As they stood up, the students around them started cheering and clapping.
Here's how you can be praying for me this week:
  • Please pray for FLOOD this Wednesday night. We are having an all-worship night, with interactive stations for the people to get involved in worship in ways that they may not usually get to experience.
  • This Thursday night, I will be sharing with graduate students on the LA Campus of Azusa Pacific. 
It's a lighter week for me this week with FLOOD being an all-worship night. Thank you so much for praying. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment